Careers - High 5 Games
Careers - H5G
High 5 Games is always on the lookout for top talent to help the company maintain and build upon its premier reputation of excellence. H5G provides career opportunities in a vast variety of fields, including but not limited to graphic design, digital illustration, software engineering, game design, project management, and sound design.
H5G's headquarters for its social and mobile gaming projects is located in the heart of New York City at 770 Broadway. The company also maintains a separate sound studio in NYC, as well as an office in Northern New Jersey for its land-based casino business.
Senior Graphic DesignerAs a US employer, High 5 Games is required to verify that all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.
We are looking for a proven Graphic Designer with a strong graphic design background and digital experience to join our team in New York. The position requires a senior level of talent with a master-level of understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through the digital realm (application and mobile) and its counterparts. You will provide leadership in project design/development and play a key role in upholding and increasing the value of our brands and properties.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, a command of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities
- Sharp eye for concept and execution
- Experience designing interactive experiences for the web
- Solid understanding of web/mobile standards, trends, techniques, and best practices
- Solid understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, information architecture, and navigation
- Ability to produce results independently and as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to turn around outstanding work under tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Desire to develop oneself, stay on top, and a hunger to innovate
- Strive to inspire others and also be inspired by your team members
- Solid understanding of HTML and capabilities of web browsers
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card
Bonus points for:
- Flash skills
- HTML/CSS skills
- Front-end development experience
- Social game experience
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
- To be considered, please include samples of your work/portfolio/website link(s).
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact High 5 Games.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.